You have chosen to spend your holiday at Camping Pavillon Royal.
Following the COVID-19 pandemic, the campsite has implemented protocols for the safety of its customers and staff. In order to guarantee everyone’s safety, we kindly ask you to respect the safety instructions below:
- Respect for arrival and departure times, in order to limit flows at the entrance and reception of the campsite.
Arrival from 2 p.m. – Departure before 12 p.m.
- The campsite reception can only accommodate a maximum of 2 people at a time: 1 customer for 1 receptionist. Only 1 person per family is authorized to check-in and check-out.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in closed rooms (reception, restaurant, grocery store and sanitary facilities).
- Hand disinfections at each entry into the common areas: reception – sanitary facilities – restaurant – grocery store – laundromat – swimming pool. A hydro-alcohol gel terminal is available in each of these places.
- Respect of the safety distance of 1 meter minimum between each person.
We inform you that the common areas are disinfected regularly.
We thank you for your understanding and we wish you a happy holiday at Camping Pavillon Royal.